This thank you card design features a number of floral paper patterns included in the Botanical Gardens Designer Paper collection. I cut one of them out using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, sponged and shaped it to layer it. The flower dazzles with an Iced Rhinestone center.
Did you know that during Sale-A-Bration you can get EVERYTHING I used to make this card (except the greeting) in the ultimate demonstrator kit and STILL have $24 more to spend?!? Plus you'd have enough supplies to make a variety of about 80 or more cards!!!
Take a look:
- $30.00 – Botanical Builder Dies
- $11.00 – Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper
- $ 5.00 – Iced Rhinestone Embellishments
- $27.00 – Circle Collection Framelits
- $18.00 – 2 1/2″ Circle Punch
- $13.00 – Banner Punch
- $ 8.50 – Package of 8 1/2″ x 11″ Whisper White Card Stock (40 sheets)
- $ 7.00 – Package of 8 1/2″ x 11″ Basic Black Card Stock (24 sheets)
- $ 3.60 – Stamping Sponges, set of three
- $ 4.00 – Stampin' Dimensionals
- $ 4.00 – Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Of course, that's assuming you already have a Big Shot, but if you don't you can select that as part of your kit and still have money left over to spend!
During Sale-A-Bration Stampin' Up! is including an extra $30 more in your kit, for a total of $155. And you can completely customize your kit with what you want.
Now's the perfect time to give Stampin' Up! a try and start bringing in some extra income to your family to pay off that Visa bill or save for a special vacation, while picking up your own supplies at a discount. Just remember, the extra $30 bonus ends this month.