Stampin' Up! is starting a new kit program and wants your kit ideas for upcoming kits. YOU will be the inspiration for the kits and YOU will vote to decide which project will be sold, so start creating! Send in your kit ideas and get ready to vote for your favorites .
- While your projects should not include retired products, they may include products not created by Stampin' Up!, such as jars or frames.
- Projects must fit into one of the following categories:
- Photo a Day
- Thank you
- Party favor
- Projects can be hand made card ideas, scrapbooking page layouts, home décor crafts, holiday décor, birthday decorations, etc. If you can make it with Stampin' Up! product, you can submit it!
- Submit your projects by e-mail. Send an image (less than 2 MB), supply list, and instructions for creating the project to email@example.com. In the subject line, include the name of your project.
- Please keep in mind that all submissions become the property of Stampin' Up! once received. We reserve the right to change project elements, the name, or any feature to make the kit easy to reproduce.
What's in it for you?
Those who submit the winning kit will:
- have your name, photo, and project posted online
- receive a “blog badge” for your personal blog or website
- receive a $100 Stampin' Up! shopping spree!
Submissions in the top 20 will receive product used in the winning kit or a $25 shopping spree of their own.
So start creating those masterpieces and submit them to Stampin' Up! And watch for more information with details about how to vote!