Announcing my Christmas Card Making Challenge!
Come up with an original design for a Christmas card using only current Stampin' Up! products. Submit it here before the end of September. All cards will be featured on my blog, and readers will vote for the best card!
Besides all the acclaim and hoopla over your card, what's your incentive? The winner will receive a $25 credit towards an order placed before the end of the year! International readers will receive a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Only those subscribed to my mailing list are eligible to win. Subscribers receive free monthly tutorials for hand made card ideas, scrapbooking layouts, unique gift ideas, and more. If you haven't subscribed yet, you may do so here. I will check, so be sure to use the same e-mail you used to join my list.
- DESIGN MUST BE ORIGINAL and cannot have been previously published anywhere else, either in print or on the web.
- You may ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH.
- Photos must be clear and of good quality.
- List the main elements used on your artwork in your submission (stamp names, colors used, embellishments, techniques, etc).
- You agree that I may publish entries on my website and blog; I will add the required watermark.
- This contest is NOT OPEN TO STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATORS.
- Use the form here for your submission. Please include your full name, city, and state in your entry.
- Eligible entries must be submitted by 6 p.m. PST on Sunday, September 30th.
- Voting will begin Wednesday, October 3rd and last through 6 p.m. PST Saturday, October 6th.