Here's another creative way to use up your designer paper scraps. Punch out some squares of coordinating paper using the Postage Stamp punch and adhere to your card front. Then you can make paper flowers to dress it up, along with some ribbon and a greeting.
- Stampin' Up! Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners
- Stampin' Up! Ink: Lucky Limeade
- Card Stock and Designer Paper: Lucky Limeade and Tangerine Tango card stock, International Bazaar Designer Paper
- Stampin' Up! Punches: Postage Stamp, Boho Blossoms
- Card Making Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels, Lucky Limeade 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon
Stock up on designer paper. Join my Online Stamping Club!