Beginning Monday you'll be able to sign up for new monthly rubber stamp kits through My Paper Pumpkin, Stampin' Up!'s new kit of the month program. The kits will include all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create beautiful projects like cards, journals, décor, and more, plus all the instructions! And many of the items in the kits will be exclusive and not offered in our catalogs!
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting My Paper Pumpkin and click GET IT. And be sure to designate me, Rebecca Mayse, as your demonstrator. Then every month a new project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating fun paper craft projects to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family every month!
Here's the details:
- Each month you'll receive a unique, surprise kit with a project: cards, journals, décor, and more! (Everything's color-coordinated, measured, and cut for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories — everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- Your Paper Pumpkin will ship on or around the 15th of the month.
- Sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership, and it will include a free gift — a clear acrylic block!
Your creative carriage awaits!
Click here for more information.