Sponging will take you far in your projects, and can really add a lot of wow with minimal effort and supplies. Here I'm once again relying on one of my all-time favorite nature stamps sets, Lovely as a Tree.
- Stamps: Lovely as a Tree (w-115026/c-127793), Lovely Thoughts (w-125843/c-125845)
- Card Stock: Glossy White – 3-7/8″x5-1/8″ (102599), Night of Navy – 5-1/2×8-1/5, folded in half (100867)
- Ink: Daffodil Delight (126944), Old Olive (126953), Rich Razzleberry (126950), Not Quite Navy (126971), Night of Navy (126970), Jet Black StazOn (101406)
- Other: Stamping Sponges (101610), Neutrals Brads (119736), Paper Piercing Tool (126189), Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199), Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187), SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Card Making Instructions:
- Using wedges cut from the Stamping Sponges (a different one for each color) apply ink in a circular motion randomly across your Glossy White piece, beginning with the lightest color and moving to darker.
- Stamp your images using Jet Black StazOn Ink
- Offset your Glossy piece in the upper left corner of your card and adhere with SNAIL, leaving a tiny edge of Night of Navy along the top and left sides, and larger edges along the other side.
- Using your piercing tool, pierce mat, and one of the templates from the paper-piercing pack, create holes along the bottom right for your brads, and attach brads.