Don't forget about my craft contest! Be sure and tell all your friends because they might want to enter… the more the merrier! And the first three people to submit their project will win a prize!
Using rubber stamps, design any number of paper art crafts using common household items* and submit them by Friday May 31st. Voting will begin on Monday June 3rd and run through 6:00 p.m. PST on Sunday June 9th.
Here’s the details:
- You can enter as often as you wish.
- Items must be hand stamped.
- Items must use common household items* in their creation.
- Items do not have to be exclusively Stampin’ Up!
- If submitting more than one item, they must be submitted individually.
- List the supplies used on your project
- Optional: please describe how you made your item if using a technique, etc.
- You must upload a clear picture of your project with no watermark (I will add the required watermark)
- All items must be your original design and can’t have been posted anywhere else
- Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are allowed to enter (without watermark)
*Common household items could be random things like: shaving cream, bleach, toothpicks, etc. Use your imagination!
What can you win?
Well, the first three people who enter will win a 6″x6″ sampling of one of the new designer paper collections!
Once the voting starts, the winners will receive**:
- 1st Place: Any stamp set of their choice from the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog!
- 2nd Place: Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds from the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog!
- 3rd Place: A sampling of Candy Dots from the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog!
** If a winner lives outside of the U.S. they will receive Amazon gift cards in the amounts of:
- 1st Place: $20 Amazon gift card
- 2nd Place: $10 Amazon gift card
- 3rd Place: $5 Amazon gift card
NOTE: This contest is limited to my newsletter subscribers only. It’s free to subscribe, so if you haven’t subscribed yet why not? Subscribe here.