This simple card uses 1/2 sheet of card stock, a scrap piece, a couple of stamps, a punch, some ribbon, and a few pearls. Quick & easy. What takes it above your average homemade birthday card? The Big Shot! All I did was run the bottom edge through an embossing folder. Such a simple thing to really make a wow card.
With the Big Shot you can cut, perforate, score, and do dry embossing. There are tools to make die cuts that coordinate perfectly with some of our stamped images. And you can cut out more than just card stock… make your own chip board elements, cut out fabric for quilting and other crafts, and much, much more. The Big Shot comes with the Standard Cutting Pads and Multipurpose Platform so you can get started right away!
Get a Big Shot and take your paper crafting to the next level!
- Stampin' Up! Stamps: Flowering Flourishes, Perfect Punches
- Stampin' Up! Card Stock: Whisper White
- Stampin' Up! Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Big Shot & Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder
- Stampin' Up! Punches: Extra Large Oval Punch
- Other: Pearl Basic Jewels, Cherry Cobbler 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals