This sweet card idea uses the cute Bloomin' Marvelous set that you can pick up for FREE with a $50 purchase.
I think this year's Sale-A-Bration catalog is confusing. Check out this easy-to-read Sale-A-Bration flyer to see all the items you can choose from.
The color combination I used here was Whisper White, Real Red, and Old Olive. All the supplies are listed below:
- Stampin' Up! Stamps: Bloomin' Marvelous (w-129651/c-129654)
- Card Stock: Whisper White Card Stock, Real Red Card Stock, Old Olive Card Stock
- Stampin' Up! Ink: Real Red Classic
- Stampin' Up! Punches: Postage Stamp Punch, Scallop Square Punch, 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, Owl Builder Punch
- Other: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Pearl Basic Jewels, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Refill
Subscribers to my mailing list receive detailed free craft tutorials every month that are NEVER shown on my blog.