Today (and most days) I have decided to focus on what I am grateful about in my life: my beautiful strong son, good health, prosperity, the happiness of my family and friends, and you, my customers and readers. This week I will be featuring cards with this in mind.
What are you grateful for? Please leave your response using the link below. On Saturday, July 14th, I will have a random drawing from all participants, and the winner will receive a packet of 6×6 Designer Series Patterned Paper (60 sheets) from my retired stash. If you live outside of the U.S. you will instead receive a $10 Amazon gift certificate.
- Only those subscribed to my mailing list are eligible to win. Subscribers receive free monthly tutorials for hand made card ideas, scrapbooking layouts, unique gift ideas, and more. If you haven't subscribed yet, you may do so here. I will check, so be sure to use the same e-mail you used to join my list.
- This contest is not open to Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
- Use the Comment link below for your submission. Please include your full name (I will remove the last name before publishing if requested), city, and state in your entry.
- Eligible entries must be submitted by 6 p.m. PST on Friday, July 13th.
- I'll use a random number generator to select the winner according to the post number next to your entry at the end of the contest.